- stratificare socială
- politici sociale
- inegalităţi sociale
- Stratificare socială
- Politici sociale
- Sociologie – opţional
Granturi individuale sau burse postdoctorale:
- 15 September – 15 November 2010. Postdoctoral research fellowship awarded by the Aleksanteri Institute Helsinki (2 months).
- October 2007 – Visiting researcher at CEPS/INSTEAD Luxembourg within the IRISS Research grant. Project title: Self-Assessed Health Status and Satisfaction with Health Care Services in the Context of the Enlarged European Union (research group led by prof. Livia Popescu)
- Septembrie 2003 – Iunie 2004. OSI/FCO Chevening Visiting Scholarship, Doctoral support non-degree program at the University of Oxford, Social Policy and Social Work Department.
Membru al unei echipe de cercetare:
- Cercetător sociolog în proiectul The Spatialization and Racialization of Social Exclusion (SPAREX), director: prof. Dr. Eniko Vincze, program finanțat de Ministerul Educației prin grant-ul IDEI, 2012-2014, www.sparex-ro.eu
- October 2011 – September 2011. Researcher within the PN-II Project No. 92131/2008: Class Structure and Social Stratification in Contemporary Romania, led by prof. Lazar Vlasceanu, University of Bucharest, in partnership with the Babes-Bolyai University, the University of Oradea and CURS Bucharest.
- September 2009 – September 2011. Researcher in the NCEEER Grant Continuity and Change in Family Policies of the New European Democracies: A Comparison of Poland, Hungary, and Romania led by prof. Tomasz Inglot, Minnesota State University and having as co-researcher Dorottya Szikra, ELTE Budapest.
- January 2007 – October 2008 – Researcher within the project Disparities in the Use of Healthcare Services in the North-West Development Region of Romania. Socio-Economic Patterns and causes (director: prof. Livia Popescu) financed by the CEEX Program of the Romanian Ministry of Education and Research, Grant CEEX 157/2006. (http://socialzoom.com/echiserv)